Cardiac Activity and Blood Circulation Electric Model
|FOB Price:||US $40-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $40-50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||6000/Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: 1169
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Material: PVC
- Trademark: WOM
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Certification: ISO9001
- Type: Anatomical Model
- Specification: 45*22*78cm
- HS Code: 9023009000
- Can be hand-held with certain characteristics to facilitate teaching.
- Clear structure. We can produce a teaching model of each system according to the teaching needs.
- Vivid model, strong sense of reality.
- Using recycled. It will be saving resources to ensure school teaching
- Long time using. An investment in the long term benefit.
- Maintenance more convenient. laboratory technician can repair the model according to the instruction of products. Using water to clean the stain on the sample and dry in a cool and wind place.
|Product Name||Cardiac Activity and Blood Circulation Electric Model|
|Usage||Hospitals, collegas, schools for education and research|
|Transport||Support various express(Fedex,TNT,DHL,UPS,ocean,air)|
Anatomy model application
The anatomy model can widelyused in Human anatomy , medical education, medical research, science propaganda, archeology, anthropology and biology research etc. because the clear structure, and vivid shape. it will make great congratulations.
1. Medical University class for students learning
2. Hospital show for the patients
3. Pharmaceutical factory asmodel to promote their new medicine.
4. Popular withscience museum,exhibiton hall,clinic etc.
In a word, anatomy model can improve human anatomy learning environment, increase interest inlearning , eliminate fear of ordinary specimens,help to improve the quality of learning. but also avoid the pollution of the environment and physical damage. this study shows it is having an increasingly the greater effect because of introduction of anatomy model.
Meet the Factory