Lab Equipment Optical Biological Binocular Microscope
|FOB Price:||US $100-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100PCS Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: AH030
- Type: Biological
- Mobility: Portable
- Usage: Teaching, Research
- Trademark: WOM
- HS Code: 9011800090
- Magnification: 40X-1600X
- Number of Cylinder: Binoculars
- Kind of Light Source: Fluorescence
- Principle: Electronic
- Origin: China
Digital Professional Microscope AH030 is new generation microscope. Video and digital signals can be obtained at the microscope base and displayed on TV set and computer at same time by high resolution CCD chip and built-in mock/digit converter. The computer can display, deposit, dispose, analyze and print the image. It can widely used in medical establishments, laboratories, research institutes, colleges and universities for conventional microscopic examination, general biologic, pathologic and bacteriological studies, clinical investigations and classroom demonstrations. This type of binocular microscope is characterized by a modern design, up-to-date structure and technique, it is convenient and safe to use.SPECIFICATIONS:
- Binocular head with CCD camera, 45º inclined
|Designation||Magnifications||Field of View||Focal Length|
|Wide Field Eyepiece||WF10X||18mm||24.94mm|
|Designation||Magnifications||Numerical Aperture||Focus||Working Distance|
|100X (S, Oil)||1.25mm||2.906mm||0.198mm|
- Total Magnifications: 40X-1600X
- Nosepiece: Quadruple
- Mechanical tube length: 160mm
- Double layer mechanical stage with moving structure 50X70mm
- Condenser: Abbe NA1.25 condenser with Iris diaphragm and filter
- Illumination: Built-in illumination, adjustable in brightness, halogen lamp 12v/20w.
- Package: Each set is packed in fitted Styrofoam box
- Binocular Head with CCD camera
- Eyepiece, Objectives, Nosepiece.
- Focusing System
- Mechanical Stage
- Illumination System
- How to choose a suitable environment
- Room ºtemperature : 0-40
- High humidity is harmful to the microscope (It will cause mildewing)
- Dust can seriously damage the microscope. When it is not in use, please cover the microscope with dust cover.
- Please place the microscope in a stable working table without surging.
- Input voltage examination
- Inset USB adapter of connecting wire to the USB hole in the base of the digital microscope. Insert the other end of connecting wire to USB hole in the computer.
- Insert one end of video wire to the RCA hole in the base of digital microscope. Insert the other end of connecting wire to the video hole in the TV set.
- Image driving soft ware
- You can adjust the knob and switch for suitable lightness. Please do not adjust to higher brightness, otherwise the bulb will too much burdened and it will last a lot less than it should.
- Put the eyepiece into the eyepiece tube. During your observation, you should place the specimen in the center of the stage and fix it by the slides clamp. You should use 10X objective first. Turn the coarse focusing knob and bring the objective nearer to specimen and then observe the image through the 10X eyepiece and meanwhile turn the coarse focusing knob down until you can observe the specimen image. Then turn the fine focusing knob to get a sharp image. Since this instrument is equipped with a precise and reliable nosepiece, you can always observe a sharp image with different objectives.
- Adjust the illumination system carefully in order to get a sharp image. When you choose different magnification objectives, you should adjust the height of the condenser and the opening of the iris diaphragm. Generally, when the objective magnification rises, you should move the condenser upward. The opening of the iris diaphragm serves the purpose of adjusting the numerical aperture.
- The pupillary distance is adjustable and the observer can adjust it according to his/her own pupillary distance.
- When you open the carton, please be careful not to drop the lens.
- All the lenses have already been adjusted by the manufacturer. Please do not disassemble by yourself.
- Nosepiece, coarse and fine focus are installed in a precise order, please do not disassemble by yourself.
- You should keep the instrument clean and wipe off the dust often.
- Place the instruments in a shady, cool and dry environment. After use, cover the microscope with the dust cover.
|3||Objective 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X||1pc each|
|7||Image Driving Soft Ware||1pc|